Wednesday, November 28, 2007

God, how I miss sleep ...

Nothing feels quite as luxurious as as new bed, particularly one that is significantly larger and higher than your old, with acres of haremesque sheets. Spring green stripes on the comforter cover, gold-embroidered edging on the sheets ... the thing looks good enough to eat. Somehow the colors remind me of food, but a delicious, fruitish kind of thing that is both soothing and refreshing.

I wish I was in that bed right now. It has not been a cozy day out here in the world.

On a side note, for those not in the know, there is a wonderful book out there called The Secret Language of Sleep, which may be sampled by taking this quiz to find your own couples' sleep pose. It's weird and odd and addictive. Here's mine:

I am a paper dolls!
Find your own pose!

No comments: